Skip to content
- Refurbishment of a three-storey office building in the heart of St Albans totalling around 2,300m2 of Cat A office accommodation, plant rooms and circulation areas.
- The works included a large photovoltaic array installed on the oval barn shaped roof complete with AMR generation metering.
- New High COP VRF type heating and cooling installed throughout, complete with centralised controls and BMS.
- Overhaul and refurbishment of the existing supply air handling unit to provide an enhanced fresh air ventilation rate to the office areas.
- Refurbishment of the toilet facilities, shower rooms, circulation spaces and reception area with feature lighting.
- New LED lighting with advanced daylight dimming control to the office areas.
- Overhaul and refurbishment of the two passenger lifts including new internal car finishes, lighting and flooring.
- Installation of eight 7.2kW universal electric vehicle charging stations.